Ametek Jofra Calibrator ITC-155A
Ametek Jofra ITC-155A Dry Block Temperature Calibrator with Free Calibration Certificate
Ametek Jofra Dry Block Temperature Calibrator ITC-155A
A field dry-block calibrator that combines the demands for small physical dimensions with high accuracy and stability. The ITC series employs the slim and rugged design of the CTC series. This series also features the intuitive user interface, the clear LCD display, and the functionality that is used in the successful CTC series. However, the ITC is designed with the state-of-the-art dual-zone heating block and MVI circuitry that has been adopted from the ATC series. The MVI circuitry ensures stable temperatures even when the mains supply is unstable. The ITC series is designed for both on-site and maintenance shop use. The applications are generally critical process control but can vary based on calibration and testing requirements. The ITC series dry-block calibrators are available in 3 different temperature ranges and all models are equipped with RS-232 serial communication capabilities. The units are supplied with the JOFRACAL-TEMPERATURE software package.
- Improved temperature homogeneity
- The unique dual-zone heating block ensures good temperature homogeneity in the critical calibration zone of the heating block.
- Enhanced accuracy and stability
- MVI circuitry ensures temperature stability despite mains supply variations.
- Timesaving features
- Fast one-key-one-function access to the automatic switch test and the step function.
- Documentation made easy
- RS-232 communication and calibration software JOFRACAL-TEMPERATURE are standard delivery.
- High accuracy and long-term stability
- Specified drift over a one year period of time. Improves the reliability of the AMETEK ITC series.
- Wide temperature range