Ametek Jofra Calibrator PTC-155
Ametek Jofra PTC-155 Professional Temperature Calibrator Buy on Line, Free Calibration Certificate.
The PTC Series is not supplied with anY insert by default. These must be ordered to match the application required.
A heavy duty case is available as an extra option.
AMETEK continues to develop new techniques to improve performance, accuracy, convenience and functionality of the well-known JOFRA calibration products. By doing so, we maintain our position as the leading worldwide manufacturers of temperature dry-block calibrators.
The new PTC calibrator comes in three different models: A, B and C
• PTC-A professional temperature calibrator
• PTC-B professional temperature calibrator with input for reference sensor and sensors-under-test
• PTC-C professional temperature calibrator with input for reference sensor
The PTC offers many of the weel-known JOFRA features, such as:
• Easy-to-read color VGA display with perfect overview of the actual calibration status
• Intelligent recalibration information, IRI
• Intuitive, fast and user-friendly navigation
• Lightweight and easy to carry around
• Functional carrying case
• Multi-hole insert kits covering all the most used sensor sizes
• High profile design and the well-known long lasting JOFRA qualityThe PTC series of calibrators provides precision temperature calibration of sensors, whatever the type or format.
This is accomplished through an innovative active dualzone heating technology.
The JOFRA PTC-series features our well-known active dual-zone heating technology. Each heating zone is independently controlled for precision temperature calibration.
The homogeneity in the lower part is close to that of a laboratory liquid bath. The lower zone ensures optimum heat dissipation throughout the entire calibration zone. The upper zone compensates for heat loss from the sensorunder test and from the open top. This design also eliminates the need for extra insulation of sensors-under-test and makes it possible to calibrate liquid-filled and other mechanical sensors.
USB connector for communication
The new USB connection provides fast and easy access toall laptops without the need of RS-232 to USB converters.
Future-proof through e.g. a flash capability for easy firmware upgrades as well as already integrated LAN communication and USB host connectors for future use.
Intelligent recalibration information, IRI In order to comply with ISO, SOP’s and FDA it is imperative that the calibration equipment never exceeds the expiry date of the calibration certificate. The PTC calibrators are constantly checking calibration dates on the calibrator as well as for the connected STS sensors. If the calibration period has expired, a warning will appear in the display.
This feature prevents costly consequence evaluation.
Intelligent reference sensors
The JOFRA STS-150 intelligent reference sensors contain individual calibration data regarding the sensor. This
means that the time-consuming coefficient downloading sequence with risk of errors is no longer necessary and
that the user can change the reference sensor and be up and running immediately.
With the intelligent sensors, AMETEK has eliminated a source of error and the system is now giving a fail-safe plug’n’play calibration system.