Crowcon Clip Gas Detector
Crowcon Clip Gas Detector offers maintenance free single gas personal monitoring for industrial applications.
Reliable and durable fixed life monitoring in a compact and maintenance free solution.
Simple to operate, ensuring worker confidence with a front mount display indicating lifetime remaining or gas levels monitored.
The innovative hibernate functionality allows the Crowcon Clip Gas Detector to be effectively 'turned off' when not in use, ensuring 2 years use in the field even when used intermittently by contracting teams.
- Reduces training time
- Removes the need for service and maintenance
- Wide temperature range for harsh environments
- IP66 and IP67
- Adjustable alarm levels via IR communication
- Real time gas reading or life left indication
- Self test functionality
- C-Test gas test and calibration station
- Event log with IR interface
- Programmable unit identification
- User defined bump test interval
- On-screen and LED Gas (Bump) Test due indication
- H2S, CO and O2 options
Glanford Electronics are Crowcon approved distributors.
Crowcon Clip gas detector comes complete with a calibration Certificate Traceable to National Standards when purchased new.
Contact us for further information regarding Crowcon Clip gas detector