Entrel RP500 Series base station is a high quality, affordable talk through radio communications base station.
RP500 Base Station
The RP500 Series base station is a high quality, affordable talk through base station. It offers the perfect solution to those users wishing to improve or extend the range of their local on site communication system.
- RP510 66-88Mhz
- RP520 136-174Mhz
- RP580 400-470Mhz
- Compact & durable Robust case with 7mm thick covers.
- Constant full transmit The RP Series can perform at full power for 100% of its duty cycle.
- The RP Series can be controlled locally, by using the loudspeaker on the front and a choice of optional plug in microphones.
- Operates from external 12V, 110-240V or optional internal battery. Can be wall, desk or vehicle mounted and even used transportable. Will interface with aftermarket tone/telephone interconnect panels.
- In the event of a mains failure the base will alert the user and automatically switch to the optional back-up battery (if fitted).
- Dual or single antenna operation. Single antenna operation is available using an optional internal duplexer or RF coax switching relay.
- Dual receiver. Where country licencing dictates, the RP Series base station can use an in-built second receiver to check for any incoming signals on the base TX frequency. If a signal is detected, the base station will not transmit.
- A PC can be used to easily programme and align the base station.
- Voice scrambler