ETI 227-022 Therma 22 Thermistor and Thermocouple Thermometer
ETI 227-022 Therma 22 hand held thermistor and thermocouple thermometer (does not include probe)
This ETI 227-022 Therma 22 is a hand held thermistor and thermocouple thermometer which has been specifically designed for those needing the combination of both the thermocouple and thermistor probes in one compact unit.
The thermistor sensor will give greater accuracy for food processing, whilst the type T thermocouple sensor extends the measurement range and will provide a faster response. If you plug the probe of your choice into the Therma 22 the thermometer will take fast, accurate measurements.
The Therma 22 has an easy to read, LCD featuring open circuit and low battery indication. This instrument displays temperature over the range of -39.9 to 149.9 °C (thermistor) or over the range of -199.9 to 399.9 °C (type T thermocouple). The unit has a robust ABS case that includes 'Biomaster' additive reducing bacterial growth. The auto-power off facility will maximise battery life, turning the instrument off automatically after ten minutes.
The Therma 22 incorporates a Lumberg screw-locking type connector, allowing a wide range of interchangeable probes to be used.
- range - type T thermocouple -199.9 to 399.9 °C
- range - thermistor -39.9 to 149.9 °C
- resolution 0.1 °C to 300 °C thereafter 1 °C
- accuracy - type T thermocouple ±0.5 °C (-50 to 150 °C)
- accuracy - thermistor ±0.4 °C (-10 to 70 °C)
- battery 3 x 1.5 volt AAA
- battery life - thermocouple minimum 10000 hours
- battery life - thermistor minimum 5 years (20000 hours)
- sensor type thermistor/type T thermocouple
- display 12 mm LCD
- dimensions 25 x 56 x 128 mm
- weight 130 grams