Fluke 125B/S Scopemeter 40MHz + SCC
The compact Fluke ScopeMeter 120 Series is the rugged solution for industrial troubleshooting and installation applications. It’s a truly integrated test tool, with oscilloscope, multimeter and “paperless recorder in one affordable, easy-to-use instrument. Find fast answers to problems in machinery, instrumentation, control and power systems.
In today’s complex systems, a meter measurement just doesn’t give enough detail to determine the cause of a fault. Signal anomalies, dropouts and glitches that might cause a machine to go down, are best displayed with an oscilloscope. The Fluke ScopeMeter 120 Series meet today’s need of simultaneously measuring and checking waveforms. The unique Connect-and-View™ triggering automatically displays stable waveforms of virtually any signal. It really is as easy as one-two-three!
Up to seven hours of battery operation frees you from mains outlets for true on-the- move working. The handheld format and the weight of just 1.2 kg, make the instrument easy to carry and to fit comfortably in your hand. The rugged and drip proof case assures long life and reliable operation in the harshest industrial environments.
- Fluke 123 - Industrial ScopeMeter (20MHz)
- Fluke 123/S - Industrial ScopeMeter (20MHZ) + SCC120
- Fluke 124 - Industrial ScopeMeter (40MHz)
- Fluke 124/S - Industrial ScopeMeter (40MHz) + SCC120
- Fluke 125 - Industrial ScopeMeter (40MHz)
- Fluke 125/S - Industrial ScopeMeter (40MHz) + SCC120
- Fluke 123-179 - Industrial Maintenance Department Kit