Fluke 28IIEx ATEX Multimeter
The Fluke 28IIEx ATEX Multimeter can be used in IIC (gas) Zone 1 and 2 and IIIC (dust) Zone 21 and 22. For use in the petroleum, chemical, or pharmaceutical environments
The Fluke 28IIEx ATEX Multimeter is the most rugged Intrinsically Safe Atex approved Digital Multimeter available.
Fluke 28IIEx ATEX Multimeter can be used in IIC (gas) Zone 1 and 2 and IIIC (dust) Zone 21 and 22. For use in the petroleum, chemical, or pharmaceutical environments.
The Fluke 28IIEx ATEX Multimeter is equipped to handle any situation, inside and outside of hazardous zones, without compromising compliance or measurement performance.
It can measure True RMS ac voltage and current, dc voltage, dc current, frequency, resistance, capacitance. With the ability of min/max average measurements and peak capture to record transients.
The Fluke 28IIEx ATEX Multimeter drop-proof to 10 feet or 3m, (IP67) water proof & dust-proof.
Fluke 28IIEx ATEX Multimeter features:
- 4-1/2 digit mode for precise measurements (20,000 counts)
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurement on nonlinear signals
- Measures up to 1000 V and 10A AC and DC (note that Ex zones require reduced measurements)
- Low pass filter ensures accurate voltage and frequency measurements on variable speed motor drives (VSDs)
- Frequency to 200 kHz and % duty cycle to help you diagnose VSDs and switching power supplies
- Resistance, continuity and diode test
- 10,000 μF capacitance range for components and motor caps
- Conductance measurements for high resistance or leakage tests
- Min/Max-Average and Peak capture to record transients and variations automatically
- Relative mode to remove test lead interference on resistance measurements
- Auto and manual ranging for maximum flexibility
- Input Alert protects you by chirping and flashing “Lead when leads are plugged into the wrong inputs
- ATEX II 2 G Ex ia IIC T4 Gb
- ATEX II 2 D Ex ia IIIC T130°C Db
- ATEX I M1 Ex ia I Ma
Fluke 28IIEx ATEX Multimeter comes complete with a calibration Certificate Traceable to National Standards when purchased new.
Contact us for further information regarding the Fluke 28IIEx ATEX Multimeter