Fluke 705 Digital Loop Calibrator - buy on line with free Calibration Certificate
The calibrator provides current output for calibrating and testing 0 to 20 mA and 4 to 20 mA current loops and instruments.
In source mode, the calibrator supplies the current. In simulate mode, the calibrator simulates a two-wire transmitter in an externally-powered current loop.
- mA sourcing, simulation and measurement
- 0.02% accuracy and 0.001 mA resolution
- Simultaneous mA and % of span display
- Selectable step or ramp outputs
- 24 V Loop supply with mA measure
- 0-28 VDC measurement to check Loop Voltage
- Easy battery exchange without opening the case
- Compact case with separate protective holster
- Three year warranty
AC70A Alligator Clips
C10 protective yellow holster with Flex-Stand
TL75 safety-designed test lead set
NIST- traceable calibration report and data