was £195.00 Special Price £179.00
Kewtech FC3000 Calibration Checkbox allows electricians to check their own test equipment.
The Kewtech FC3000 Calibration Check Box is for use by electricians with their test equipment. Many certification bodies now require their members to self check their own test instruments regularly to ensure their ongoing accuracy, a calibration checkbox has become an invaluable piece of equipment. By self checking your instruments with the Kewtech FC3000, you can comply with any requirements and have the peace of mind that your instrument is giving accurate readings on all of your electrical installations.
- Checks all makes of: Loop, Insulation/continuity & RCD testers.
- Complies with BS EN 61557 & BS EN 61010 (Test instrument requirements for 17th Edition)
- Continually validate your instruments though regular self calibration checks
- Reduces expensive calibration costs
- Null facility to remove lead resistance
- Six insulation check levels (Plus checks 17th edition correct output)
- Five continuity check levels (Plus checks 17th edition correct output)
- Three loop check levels
- Five checks covering 30mA and 100mA RCDs
- Checks RCD over current test
- Easy to use
- Tough drop proof watertight case
- Comes with Full Calibration Certificate
- Lightweight: 2.5Kg
C/w Free Calibration Certificate Traceable to National Standards
Write Your Own Review