Kewtech KTD40 Loop Impedance Tester
Kewtech KTD40 Loop Impedance Tester, with Auto Test
For instance it includes a full socket tester that will check for any mis-wiring at the socket. It will also check for the very hazardous condition of a reversal of line/neutral at the supply.
The Kewtech KTD40 Loop Impedance Tester is capable of measuring true loop impedance, this gives more relevant information when testing PSC/PFC as the reactance of the supplier’s transformer measured as well as the pure loop resistance.
With the optional distribution loop test a high current two wire test can be carried out. A high or low current (non-trip) test is conducted and after the reading is displayed the PFC or PSC can be shown instantly on the press of a second button.
Kewtech KTD40 Loop Impedance Tester features:
- Low current – non-trip – and high current loop impedance (Patented)
- High current test reads true loop impedance (including the supply transformers reactance)
- Full socket tester functionality built in
- Unique mains supply polarity test (checks that line and neutral are not switched at the supply)
- Instant readout of PFC/PSC by use of secondary button
- Voltage test function L-N, L-E & N-E
- Fully protected against accidental to phase to phase protection.
Kewtech KTD40 Loop Impedance Tester comes complete with a calibration Certificate Traceable to National Standards when purchased new.
Contact us for further information regarding Kewtech KTD40 Loop Impedance Tester