Fluke 124B Scopemeter 40MHz
Fluke 124 Industrial ScopeMeter hand held oscilloscope (40 MHz)
Fluke 124B ScopeMeter 40MHz
The compact Fluke 124B ScopeMeter is the rugged solution for industrial troubleshooting and installation applications. It’s a truly integrated test tool, with oscilloscope, multimeter and recorder in one affordable, easy-to-use instrument.
Find fast answers to problems in machinery, instrumentation, control and power systems.
In today’s complex systems, a meter measurement just doesn’t give enough detail to determine the cause of a fault. Signal anomalies, dropouts and glitches that might cause a machine to go down, are best displayed with an oscilloscope.
The Fluke 124B ScopeMeter meets today’s need of simultaneously measuring and checking waveforms. The unique Connect-and-View™ triggering automatically displays stable waveforms of virtually any signal. It really is as easy as one-two-three!
Up to seven hours of battery operation frees you from mains outlets for true on-the- move working. The handheld format and the weight of just 1.2 kg, make the instrument easy to carry and to fit comfortably in your hand. The rugged and drip proof case assures long life and reliable operation in the harshest industrial environments.
The Fluke 124B ScopeMeter is an upgraded meter of the entry level Fluke 123B. The difference being 40 MHz bandwidth compared to 20 MHz a scope cursor mode and a 10:1 voltage probe.
- Oscilloscope, multimeter and recorder in one
- 40 MHz oscilloscope bandwidth
- Oscilloscope cursor mode
- 10:1 voltage probe
- True RMS multimeter (5000 count)
- Connect-and-view trigger simplicity makes it easier to configure
- IntellaSet technology- automatically adjusts readout based on measured signal
- Dual input for waveform and meter recorder
- Voltage, resistance, continuity, diode, capacitance, frequency measurements
- Save and recall data and set-ups
- Store set-ups by test sequence for routine maintenance
- Optically isolated USB interface for transfer of data recorded
- Fluke Connect mobile app
- Rugged design
- CAT IV 600V
- Lithium ion rechargeable battery
Fluke 124B ScopeMeter comes complete with a calibration Certificate Traceable to National Standards when purchased new.
Contact us for further information for the Fluke 124B ScopeMeter