Kewtech KT72 PAT Tester
The Kewtech KT72 PAT Tester is a battery powered PAT tester from Kewtech.of lightweight construction it is designed for one hand operation and with its automatic test sequences
Kewtech KT72 Battery Powered Portable Appliance Tester.
The Kewtech KT72 PAT Tester is a battery powered PAT tester from Kewtech.of lightweight construction it is designed for one hand operation and with its automatic test sequences.
The Kewtech KT72 PAT Tester really makes PAT testing simple and hassle free. The rotary dial facilities easy indication to show if you are testing Class I equipment on 200mA (safe for all Class 1 appliances), Class II or either 250V or 500V (ideal for surge protected leads and appliances), or Extension Leads and IEC Leads.
The result for each PAT test will be shown on the display on the Kewtech KT72 PAT Tester for record keeping. Four LED's will also light with a clear PASS (green) or FAIL (red) result on each individual test.
The Kewtech KT72 can even indicate a PASS result on appliances with extra-long mains leads, long Extension or IEC Leads with an (amber) LED flashing with the resistance is between 0.1 - 0.3 Ω.
- Performs Earth bond at 200mA at both +ve and -ve polarities (IT appliance safe)
- 250V / 500V insulation test voltages
- Substitute leakage tests
- Single rotary dial position initiates test sequence
- Class I IT 200mA Earth Bond
- Class II
- Extension lead test – including polarity
- LED indication of pass / fail as well as a result display
- Automatic check if appliance is switched on or not
- Test 110V appliances for earth bond and insulation (with appropriate test adaptor).
- Tests in accordance with the IEE Code of Practice
- Powered by batteries
Kewtech KT72 PAT Tester comes complete with a calibration Certificate Traceable to National Standards when purchased new.
Contact us for further information regarding the Kewtech KT72 PAT Tester