Martindale DC50 Borescope
Martindale DC50 Borescope is a visual aid for optical troubleshooting and systems inspection
The Martindale DC50 Borescope is a visual aid for optical troubleshooting and inspection of systems and facilities.
The camera image of the Martindale DC50 Borescope is displayed on the integrated TFT monitor and the brightness of the LED lighting in the tip of the camera can be adjusted, making it ideal for inspection of difficult access locations.
The waterproof gooseneck camera head is IP67 rated and is suitable for use in clear, water based liquids (no acid or corrosive substances).
The main device is not waterproof and must not be exposed to humidity or submersed.
Martindale DC50 Borescope should not be used for medical purposes.
Martindale DC50 Borescope Specifications
- Power Supply: 4 x 1.5V AA Battery
- Current Consumption: 400mA max
- Monitor: TFT 89mm (3.5")
- Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
- Camera Lighting: 2 x white LEDs
- Field of View: 54°
- Depth of field: 30-60mm
- Operating temperature: 0 - 45°C
- Operating Humidity: 15-85% RH
- Storage Temperature: -10 to +50°C
- Main Device Dimensions: 90(W) x 205(H) x 131(D) mm
- Weight: 430g approx.
- Length: 880mm approx.
- Diameter: 9.8mm
- Minimum Bend Radius: 45mm
Contact us for further information regarding Martindale DC50 Borescope