Martindale RC2000 RCD Tester
Martindale RC2000 RCD Tester is fast & easy to use & suitable for testing all common RCDs up to 500mA.
The Martindale RC2000 RCD Tester is fast and easy to use and suitable for testing all common RCDs up to 500mA.
The RCD rating (IAN) is set using the convenient centrally located rotary switch. Three different currents (full, half and fast test) are available at a touch on one selector, and 0° or 180° (positive/negative half cycle) can be set on the second selector.
The Martindale RC2000 RCD Tester is supplied with mains test lead, manual, batteries and soft carry case.
Martindale RC2000 RCD Tester Specifications:
- RCD Ratings (IAN): 6 mA, 10mA, 30mA, 100mA, 300mA and 500mA
- Half trip settings (1hxIAN): 3mA, 5mA, 15mA, 50mA, 150mA and 250mA
- Fast trip settings: 150mA/(for I A N=6, 10 and 30mA only)
- Test polarity: 0° and 180° Timing range: 0 - 1999mSec (resolution of 1 mSec)
- Timing accuracy: ±2% of reading ±1 digit
- Dimensions: 190 x 90 x 54mm
- Includes quality soft protective carry case, mains tests lead and user manual.
Martindale RC2000 RCD Tester comes complete with a calibration Certificate Traceable to National Standards when purchased new
Contact us for further information regarding Martindale RC2000 RCD Tester