Metrohm Live Line Tester Kit
Metrohm Live Line Tester Kit (LLT) perform measurements on live voltage & phasing on overhead lines.
The Metrohm Live Line Tester Kit (LLT) have been specifically designed to perform measurements for both live voltage testing and phasing on overhead lines, in substations and within switchgear compartments.
The Metrohm Live Line Tester Kit includes all necessary components to effectively carry out these tests. All components are housed within a heavy duty carry case with secure compartments. Individual Metrohm Live Line Tester Kits are available for system voltages of 3.3kV, 6.6kV, 11kv, 13.8kV and 33kV (50/60Hz).
Made from high quality fibre glass rods and polycarbonate mouldings the equipment is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use – including wet conditions. The equipment has been designed to operate within the temperature range: -25°C to + 50 °C.
Designed to comply with the requirements of IEC1243 part 2, the LLT uses long established techniques for high voltage measurement. All readings are displayed on an analogue meter the housing of which can be rotated through 240 degrees to ensure a perfect viewing position.
A battery-operated proving unit allows the equipment to be tested before and after measurements have been made and can also be used to check full scale deflection on the meter.
Adapters are available to allow Bowthorpe Rods to be connected for testing of raised conductors and a Repeater Station can be supplied to replicate meter readings at ground level. Space is reserved in the carry case for such accessories.
Metrohm Live Line Tester Kit features:
- Dual purpose HV detection and phase comparison
- Self-powered operation
- Indicates the presence of live voltage on circuits up to 33kV AC
- Positive phasing test
- High voltage measurement
- High quality fibreglass rod
- Proving and repeater units
- DC version available
- High immunity to interference fields
Each kit comprises the following
- Live line tester with earth lead
- Phasing rod with phasing lead
- 2 extension rods
- 2 bend end adaptors
- 2 overhead line adaptors
- Proving Unit with batteries
- Polymer Cleaning Kit
- Instruction manual
- Tester: 3kV 6.6kV 11kV 13.8kV 33kV
- Resistor Chain: 22.5M 52.5M 75M 100M 225M
- Measuring Range: 5kV 10kV 15kV 20kV 40kV
- Accuracy: ±5% FSD Movement 100uA TB
- Length: 1025mm (3.3-13.8kV) 1200mm
- Weight: 1.4kg (3.3-13.8kV) 2.3kg
- Phasing Rod: Resistor Chain as per Tester
Metrohm Live Line Tester Kit comes complete with a calibration Certificate Traceable to National Standards when purchased new.
Contact us for further information regarding Metrohm Live Line Tester Kit