Robin-Amprobe KMP7030 Loop Impedance Tester
Using the Robin Amprobe KMP7030 Loop testing is a quick, convenient, and highly specific method of evaluating an electrical circuit for its ability to engage protective devices (circuit breakers, fuses, RCD’s).
A “loop” is defined by including unsuspected elements, where current has found parallel paths to ground. Because a ground loop determines the effectiveness of protective devices, it is crucial to be able to measure it, in order to detect and correct problems.
- Non trip loop test on passive RCDs
- Instant reading
- 20, 200 & 2000Ω loop measurement ranges
- PSC measurement up to 20kA
- Displays mains voltage before test
- Instant correct wiring status check
- Designed to allow testing to BS7671 IEE 17th Edition regulations
- Backlight display
- Low battery indication
- CAT III 300V
- Includes;Mains test cord,Test lead set with IEC connector,2 x test probe,2 x alligtor clip,8 x batteries (AA),users manual,strap,carrying case.