Robin-Amprobe KTS1625 Multifunction Tester
Robin-Amprobe KTS1625 Multifunction Tester complete with Free Calibration Certificate Traceable to National Standards
The Robin-Amprobe KTS1625 Multifunction Tester is used for measuring various parameters of the electrical system to provide complete safety analysis.
The Robin-Amprobe KTS1625 Multifunction Tester features loop impedance measurements as well as measurement of continuity and insulation resistance of motors, transformers or wires, testing of RCD systems, measuring voltage and frequency.
Safety and performance are two most critical requirements for every electrical system. The quality of insulation, properly working grounding system and active protection are “must have” to assure safety of the people, electrical systems and buildings against electrocution, fire, and other equipment damage. They are critical to prevent loss of productivity due to power interruption.
Robin-Amprobe KTS1625 Multifunction Tester features:
- Selectable test voltages 250V, 500V and 1000V
- Continuity test @ 200mA (short-circuit)
Line / Loop Impedance Functions:
- Non-Trip Loop test
- Fast testing
- Prospective earth fault current
- Prospective short-circuit current
- Three levels of trip currents (X½, X1, X5) for complete range of testing applications
- Phase switch selection 0° and 180° for positive and negative
- semi-cycle testing
- RAMP slope measurement
- Tests time-delayed RCD’s (S-type)
- RCD Half-Wave test
- Auto RCD test
- Designed to allow testing to BS7671 IEE 17th Edition regulations
- Voltage and frequency measurements
- Instant correct wiring status check
- Dual measurement result display
- Large, backlit display
- Low battery indication
- Safety CAT III 300V
- Includes: test probe with remote test button, mains test cord, test lead, test probes, alligator clips, 8 x 1.5V alkaline battery (AA), user’s manual, strap, carrying case.
Robin-Amprobe KTS1625 Multifunction Tester comes complete with a Free Calibration Certificate Traceable to National Standards when purchased new.
Contact us for further information regarding Robin-Amprobe KTS1625 Multifunction Tester