Martindale MM64 Multimeter
Martindale MM64 Multimeter with temperature measurement, continuity and diode test
The Martindale MM64 Multimeter which performs all the basic test functions AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, resistance, capacitance and with the benefit of temperature measurement
Martindale MM64 Multimeter measures AC and DC voltages from 0.1mV to 600V and AC and DC currents from 0.1μA to 200mA. Resistance measurements up to 20MΩ, frequency measurements up to 40 kHz and capacitance from 0.01μF to 20mF.
- DC V: 1mV - 600V (± 0.5% rdg ± 1 digits)
- AC V: 1mV 600V (± 1.2%rdg ± 4 digits)
- Resistance: 0.1Ω-20MΩ (± 1% rdg ± 4 digits)
- Frequency: 1Hz-40Hz (± 0.1% rg ± 3 digits)
- Capacitance: 0.1μF-20mF (±4% ±10 digits
- Temperature, Continuity, Diode test Complies with BS EN61010-1 CAT III 600V. Class II Double insulation
- Dimensions: 165 x 78 x 42.5mm
- Weight: 285g approx.
Includes: One pair test leads, K-type Thermocouple, 1 x spare fuse, 9V battery & manual
Martindale MM64 Multimeter comes complete with a calibration Certificate Traceable to National Standards when purchased new
Contact us for further information regarding Martindale MM64 Multimeter