Metrohm E1622 Milliohm Meter
Metrohm E1622 Milliohm Meter uses four wire system for accurate low resistance measurements.
The Metrohm E1622 Milliohm Meter uses a four-wire system to ensure very accurate measurement of low resistance. Applications fall into two main areas.
Firstly, the testing of electrical bonding in areas as diverse as mines, aircrafts, ships, railways and domestic and industrial electrical applications.
Secondly the measurement of electrical resistance in areas such as the winding resistance of motors, generators and transformers, other low resistance measurement applications include ring main continuity and the resistance of electronic components such as PCB tracks, switches and relays.
Low resistance measurements are temperature sensitive this can be overcome by taking measurements in opposite directions and taking an average.
Metrohm E1622 Milliohm Meter specification:
- 0-200mΩ in steps of 100µΩ
- 0-2000mΩ in steps of 1mΩ
- 0-20Ω in steps of 10mΩ
- 0-200Ω in steps of 100mΩ
- 0-2000Ω in steps of 1Ω
- Accuracy: ±0.5% of reading ±2 digits over the operating temperature range (-15°C to +55° C) with the supplied test leads.
- Test Current: 2000Ω range - 1mA, 200/20Ω ranges - 10mA, 2000mΩ/200mΩ 100mA Accuracy ± 1%
- Protection fuses: 0.5A 5x20mm DIN
- 110mm x 250mm x 190mmWeight 1.563 kg
- Safety Standards:
- EN 61010-1EN 61326-1EN 61326-2-1EN 61326-2-2
- ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
- Indoor use Pollution Degree 2Altitude up to 2000 meters Relative Humidity 80% max ambient temperature 0 - 40 degrees Centigrade
Metrohm E1622 Milliohm Meter comes complete with a calibration Certificate Traceable to National Standards when purchased new.
Contact us for further information regarding Metrohm E1622 Milliohm Meter