Martindale FL30 Lamp Tester
Martindale FL30 Lamp Tester is ideal for the fast testing of gas filled lamps
The Martindale FL30 Lamp Tester is ideal for the fast testing of gas filled lamps, especially low and high pressure vapour lamps. The Martindale FL30 Lamp Tester tests gas filled lamps by ionizing them with a high frequency voltage (3kV approx.).
The Martindale FL30 Lamp Tester can be used for testing the following types of gas filled lamps:
- Low and high pressure sodium vapour
- Neon tubes
- Mercury and metal halogen
- Includes carrying case, telescopic antenna, 9V battery & instructions
- Lamp test voltage: 3kV at 280kHz approx. (with new battery)
- Field strength: 100µV/m approx.
- Operating environment: -10°C to 50°C „T 70% R.H.
- Altitude: up to 2000m
- Power: Single standard 9-volt battery, IEC 6LR61, NEDA 1604
- Dimensions:169 x 40 x 24 mm approx.
- Weight: 109g (battery included) approx.
- Includes: Carry case, telescopic antenna, 9V battery, instructions.
- SAFETY conforms to BS EN61010-1 CAT I max 50V to earth Pollution Degree: 2
- EMC: Conforms to BS EN61326
Contact us for further information regarding Martindale FL30 Lamp Tester