PAT Testers (portable appliance test)
Portable appliance testing (PAT Testing) has become a fundamental requirement for maintaining electrical safety in the workplace. The Health and Safety Executive’s (HSE) Memorandum of Guidance identifies that an adequate system of preventative electrical maintenance can provide a means of complying with the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 (EAWR). Evidence shows that a large number of the dangers, deaths and injuries caused by misused or faulty electrical equipment can be prevented when proper electrical checking, inspection and safety testing procedures are in place. In this way‚ planned and proactive portable appliance testing programmes help to detect potential safety problems with electrical appliances before they occur.
Glanford Electronics supply a comprehensive range of PAT testers, portable appliance testers, and accessories used widely in electrical equipment preventative maintenance programmes and enable users to verify the electrical safety of all types of portable appliances quickly and effectively.
Choose PAT Testers from Seaward, Martindale, Kewtech, Fluke and others. Some, with software, are able to store and download results, useful when undertaking large premises. Manual, non downloading PAT testers are easy to use and results can then be recorded in a log, to meet all the statutory requirements,
Manual testers include the Martindale Easypat 2100 and the more basic Martindale Easypat 1600.
Some PAT Testers have flash test also, not a mandatory test, but incorporated on testers like the Martindale Easypat 2100.
The Seaward Apollo 600 has built-in risk assessment tools for any workplace hazard and a variety of testing and inspection reports including portable appliance testing, fire detection and alarms and emergency lighting; Apollo 600 offers an all-in-one solution to managing a risk-based approach to health and safety in any workplace, reducing the burden and ensuring compliance. Keep comprehensive client records including test and inspection reports, risk assessments and visual evidence with the help of Seaward’s PATGuard 3 Health and Safety Edition software.
We include a free of charge calibration and certifacation traceable to National Standards with purchase.
For help and advice, or further information on portable appliance testers, PAT Testers please, contact us.
- First Stop Safety battpat£322.80 £269.00Quickview
- Fluke 6200-2 Pat Tester£1,105.20 £921.00Quickview
- Fluke 6500-2 PAT Tester£1,614.00 £1,345.00Quickview
- Kewtech EZYPAT PAT Tester£586.80 £489.00Quickview
- Kewtech EZYPAT Plus PAT Tester£687.60 £573.00Quickview
- Kewtech Pat Adaptor 1£52.80 £44.00Quickview
- Kewtech SMARTPAT PAT Tester£972.00 £810.00Quickview
- Martindale EasyPat 1600 PAT Tester£598.80 £499.00Quickview
- Martindale EasyPat 2100 PAT Tester£898.80 £749.00Quickview
- Martindale HPAT500 PAT Testerwas £538.80 Special Price £180.00 £150.00Quickview
- Martindale HPAT500/2 HandyPAT Tester£468.00 £390.00Quickview
- Martindale HPAT600 PAT Testerwas £670.80 Special Price £238.80 £199.00Quickview
- Martindale HPAT600/2 HandyPAT Tester£478.80 £399.00Quickview
- Martindale MicroPat Plus PAT Tester£1,066.80 £889.00Quickview
- Martindale MPATSUITE PAT Software£358.80 £299.00Quickview
- Megger PAT320 PAT Tester£1,268.40 £1,057.00Quickview
- Megger PAT320BIB Business in a Box PAT Tester£1,330.80 £1,109.00Quickview
- Megger PAT350 PAT Tester£1,502.40 £1,252.00Quickview
- Megger PAT420 PAT Tester£1,857.60 £1,548.00Quickview
- Megger PAT450 PAT Tester£1,993.20 £1,661.00Quickview
- Seaward Apollo 400+ PAT tester£1,063.20 £886.00Quickview
- Seaward Apollo 500+ PAT tester£1,326.00 £1,105.00Quickview
- Seaward Apollo 600+ PAT tester£1,536.00 £1,280.00Quickview
- Seaward PrimeTest 100 PAT Tester£412.80 £344.00Quickview
- Seaward PrimeTest 100 PAT testing kit£511.20 £426.00Quickview
- Seaward Primetest 250+ PAT Tester£570.00 £475.00Quickview
- Seaward PrimeTest 50 PAT Tester£292.80 £244.00Quickview
- Seaward PrimeTest 50 PAT Testing Kit£397.20 £331.00Quickview