pH meters (potential hydrogen) level of any material or substance is defined by the acidity or alkalinity of that substance and is usually measured, on a scale of 0-14. Neutral pH being 7, 0 pH is acid and 14 pH being alkaline.
pH meters are used in many applications, examples are:
- Food Production
- Water Quality.
- Process Industry.
- Fish Farming.
It is important to look after your pH meter, otherwise your meter may read incorrectly as a minimum you must keep the pH electrode clean, by holding it under a running tap. If the pH electrode is excessively dirty, a cleaning solution can be used or alternatively use de-ionised water. Leave the electrode in the cleaning solution for at least half an hour, preferably overnight to ensure it is thoroughly clean. After soaking overnight, rinse the electrode and then soak in a 4pH buffer solution before giving the electrode a final rinse. The electrode should then be ready for use.
Contact us for any further information or help with your pH meter selection.
- ETI 8000 pH Meter£86.40 £72.00Quickview
- ETI 8100 pH Kit£140.40 £117.00Quickview
- ETI 8100 Plus pH Meter Kit£216.00 £180.00Quickview
- Hanna FC2320 pH Edge Electrode for Meat£374.76 £312.30Quickview
- Hanna HI-2002 Edge Benchtop pH Meter£568.44 £473.70Quickview
- Hanna HI-70004P pH 4.01 Buffer Sachets£44.40 £37.00Quickview
- Hanna HI-70007P pH 7.01 Buffer Sachets£44.40 £37.00Quickview
- Hanna HI-70010P pH 10.01 Buffer Sachets£47.16 £39.30Quickview
- Hanna HI-7004L pH 4.01 Buffer Solution£34.32 £28.60Quickview
- Hanna HI-7007L pH 7.01 Buffer Solution£34.32 £28.60Quickview
- Hanna HI-7010L pH 10.01 Buffer Solution£34.32 £28.60Quickview
- Hanna HI-7061L Electrode Cleaning Solution£34.80 £29.00Quickview
- Hanna HI-98163 Portable Logging pH Meter for Meat£970.08 £808.40Quickview
- Hanna HI-99163 Foodcare pH Meter for Meat£720.90 £600.75Quickview