Robin-Amprobe KMP7021 RCD Tester
Robin-Amprobe KMP7021 RCD tester is designed to check for correct operation of RCD devices
Robin-Amprobe KMP7021 RCD Tester is a simple to use device designed to check for correct operation of RCD devices.
The Robin-Amprobe KMP7021 RCD Tester feature three levels of trip currents with Ramp Test for testing applications.
A residual-current device (RCD) disconnects a circuit whenever the electric current is not balanced between the energized and the neutral conductors. The imbalance indicates that there is a leakage current outside of the system sometimes caused by the person accidentally touching the energized part of the circuit, and sometimes by lack of sufficient insulation (excessive moisture or worn out, poor quality insulation materials). RCDs are designed to disconnect quickly to mitigate the harm caused by such shocks and to avoid current leaks which may lead to fire and other dangerous situations.
- Three levels of trip currents (X1/2, X1, X5) for complete range of testing applications
- Ramp test
- 3-LED proper connection indicator
- Phase switch selection 0° and 180° for positive and negative
- semi-cycle testing
- Designed to allow testing to BS7671 IEE 17th Edition regulations
- Large display
- Safety CAT III 300V
- C/w 3 x test lead,3 x test probes,3 x alligator clips, manual, strap, carrying case
Robin-Amprobe KMP7021 RCD Tester comes complete with a Free Calibration Certificate Traceable to National Standards when purchased new.
Contact us for further information regarding the Robin-Amprobe KMP7021 RCD Tester
|Brand||Beha - Amprobe|