Kewtech FC2000 Check Box
The Kewtech FC2000 Check Box provides a quick and simple method of checking the accuracy of electrical installation test instruments.
- Ensures that you keep your obligation of 'knowing that your test instruments are reading correctly at all times'
- Covers all your 18th Edition testing requirements
The Kewtech FC2000 check box provides a quick and simple method of establishing the accuracy of electrical installation test instruments.
It does not replace the yearly calibration requirements, but confirms instrument accuracy helping to minimise incorrect certification and costly revisits to validate installation compliance.
Ensures that you keep your obligation of 'knowing that your test instruments are reading correctly at all times' and covers all your 18th Edition testing requirements.
The Kewtech FC2000 is used for checking test instruments such as:
- Insulation & Continuity testers
- Loop Impedance testers
- Residual Current Devices (RCD testers)
- Multifunction testers
- 12 comprehensive test points
- Comes in protective hard case
- Checks all leading makes of 18th Edition testers
- Null facility for test leads
- Easy to use
Kewtech FC2000 check box comes complete with a calibration Certificate Traceable to National Standards when purchased new.
Contact us for further information regarding the Kewtech FC2000 check box.