Sound Level Meters
Sound Level Meters (dB meters)
A sound level meter can be used for measuring sound or noise for Community Noise Analysis, Building Acoustics, Industrial Noise Control, Machinery Noise Analysis, and further applications.
Sound level meters are used for noise assessments in the workplace
Sound level meters are used for industrial noise monitoring, for performing noise at work assessments to The Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005.
To ensure employee's hearing is protected from excessive noise in the workplace. Excessive noise is noise that has the potential to damage their hearing. HSE states that at a minimum a Class 2 sound level meter to BS EN ISO 61672-1:2003 or BS EN 60804:2001 should be used. Sound level meters that do not meet these standards should not be used for Noise at Work measurements.
- Amprobe SM-10 sound level meter£202.80 £169.00Quickview
- Amprobe SM-20A sound level meter£459.60 £383.00Quickview
- Amprobe SM-CAL1 sound level calibrator£339.60 £283.00Quickview
- Chauvin Arnoux C.A 832 digital sound level meter£390.00 £325.00Quickview
- KEWTECH KEW320 Sound Level Meter£187.20 £156.00Quickview
- Kewtech KEW325 sound level meter£127.20 £106.00Quickview
- Martindale SPL82 Data Logger Sound Level Meter£322.80 £269.00Quickview
- Martindale SP79 Class 2 Sound Level Meter£150.00 £125.00Quickview
- Martindale SPC70 Class 2 Sound Level Calibrator£279.60 £233.00Quickview