First Stop Safety battpat
First Stop Safety battpat - Battery Powered Portable Appliance Tester
The First Stop Safety battpat is an easy to use battery powered Portable Appliance Tester, being ideal for those wanting to carry out in-house testing of electrical appliances in offices, hotels, schools, nursing homes, factories and construction sites. The First Stop Safety battpat PAT tester has clear Pass or Fail LED indicators that show if the 230V electrical appliance or leads being checked are electrically safe. The press of a single button can provide an insulation test and earth bond test with a separate pass or fail indication for both.
The comprehensive manual, test results labels and sample forms, means that even someone new to this area can be using it within minutes of receiving the unit. The First Stop Safety battpat uses built-in rechargeable batteries and is supplied fully calibrated with a Lifetime Warranty, (subject to conditions), and a mains charger. The tester is also safe for use on PCs and other IT items.
- Very easy to use, with clearly marked buttons for different appliances.
- PASS/FAIL result clearly shown, designed for non-electricians
- Low current Earth Continuity test for safe testing of IT equipment.
- Insulation Resistance test voltage compatible with surge protected mains extension leads, preventing false failure readings
- 'Long lead' feature available for leads in excess of 20 metres.
- Rechargeable battery powered, handy in those hard to access places. Charger included with unit.
- Hundreds of tests possible between charges.
- Numerous accessories available, including labels, adaptors and carry cases.
First Stop Safety battpat comes complete with a calibration Certificate Traceable to National Standards when purchased new.
Contact us for further information regarding First Stop Safety battpat