BW GasAlert Micro5 ATEX Multi-Gas Detector
BW GasAlert Micro5 ATEX Multi-Gas Detector, comes with Lithium Polymer battery, data logging & pumped versions.
Also available a 4 gas version with Alkaline battery, data logging & pump, & PID covering VOCs.
BW GasAlert Micro5 ATEX Multi-Gas Detector provides protection from up to five potential atmospheric hazards including oxygen, combustible and toxic gases.
The BW GasAlert Micro5 ATEX Multi-Gas Detector is unparalleled in its versatility, capability and overall value.
BW Technologies by Honeywell's newest addition to its water-resistant line of portable gas detectors has transformed the market with its matchless array of features.
Continuously monitoring and displaying concentrations of up to five gases, the compact and lightweight BW GasAlert Micro5 ATEX Multi-Gas Detector was designed and engineered with an extensive host of applications in mind.
- Integral concussion-proof boot
- Optional integral motorized pump option for remote sampling
- Powered by three AA alkaline batteries or a hot-swappable rechargeable battery pack
- Triple alarms (audible, visual and vibrating)
- Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
- Large user selectable backlit LCD
- Four alarm levels: Low, High, TWA and STEL
- Compatible with MicroDock II Automatic Test and Calibration Station
- Datalogging models store and recall event information
- Wide range of user selectable field options including password protection, safe and stealth modes.
- Full function self-test confirms sensor, battery and circuitry integrity and audible/visual alarms on activation
- Generation 2 pump with visible integrated filter. (Pumped version)
- PID (Photoionization Detector) Version available for the detection and measurement of total volatile organic compounds, which can be dangerous from both a poisoning and explosive perspective.
The BW GasAlert Micro5 ATEX Multi-Gas Detector comes complete with a Free Calibration Certificate Traceable to National Standards when purchased new.
Contact us for further assistance with the BW GasAlert Micro5 ATEX Multi-Gas Detector