Crowcon Gas-Pro Gas Detector
Crowcon Gas-Pro Gas Detector offers monitoring of up to 5 gases in a compact rugged solution.
Crowcon Gas-Pro Gas Detector is designed with confined space workers and fleet managers in mind, Crowcon Gas-Pro Gas Detector offers detection of up to 5 gases in a compact, rugged solution capable of withstanding harsh environments and everyday use. Confined Space Solution
Crowcon Gas-Pro Gas Detector features:
- ATEX: II 2 G Ex d ia IIC T4 Gb Tamb -20o C to +55o C
- Easy to see top mount display
- Internal pump (option)
- Automatic fail-safe flow plate recognition
- Specific and unique Pre-Entry mode
- +ve SafetyTM (Positive Safety) tri-colour status indicator
- Integral over moulded anti-shock case
- Simple single button operation
- Portable, wall and desk mount gas test solution
- Tailor +ve SafetyTM to organisational requirements
- Monitor 5 gases from many different options
- Multipurpose; pumped and diffusion solutions offering multiple uses within one compact detector
- 4 gas unpumped kit CO,H2S,O2, CH4 with PSU and cradle
- 4 gas pumped kit CO,H2S,O2, CH4 with PSU and cradle
- 5 gas unpumped kit CO,H2S,O2,CH4,CO2 with PSU and cradle
- 5 gas pumped kit CO,H2S,O2,CH4,CO2 with PSU and cradle
Glanford Electronics are Crowcon approved distributors.
Crowcon Gas-Pro Gas Detector comes complete with a Free Calibration Certificate Traceable to National Standards when purchased new.
Contact us for further information regarding Crowcon Gas-Pro Gas Detector