Fluke 287/FVF/EUR Multimeter Kit
Fluke 287/FVF Combo Kit with True-RMS Electronics Logging Multimeter.
Maximize productivity with the combined Fluke 287/FVF and FlukeView® forms combo kit. Designed for today’s professionals involved in R&D, maintenance, manufacture and design of electronic circuits or systems.
FlukeView Forms enables you to document, store, and analyze individual readings or series of measurements, overlay logged data to find cause and affect relationships, or turn your data into meaningful graphs and tables for a professional report. The 287 is compatible with the new Fluke ir3000 FC Infrared Connector, allowing you to share live measurements on your iOS or Android smart device with the Fluke Connect mobile app. The 287/FVF combo kit gives you a practical and affordable approach to documenting circuit design performance
The Fluke 287 True-rms Logging Multimeter with TrendCapture quickly documents design performance and shows you graphically what happened. With its unique logging and graphing capabilities, you no longer need to download logged readings to a PC to detect a trend.
The Fluke 287 True-rms Logging Multimeter packs more accuracy and convenience into a handheld multimeter than ever before, putting more problem-solving power in your hands. It is the ultimate handheld tool for demanding applications that require high-precision.
Fluke 287 True-rms Logging Multimeter includes all the high-end digital multimeter features
- Bandwidth: 100 kHz
- Voltage: 1000 V (0.01 mV to 1000.0 V)
- Current: 10 A (0.01 A to 10 A)
- Resistance: 500 MΩ (0.01 Ω to 500 MΩ)
- Conductance: 0.01 nS to 50.00 nS (20 MΩ to 100 GΩ)
- Capacitance: 1 pF to 100mF (0.001 nf to 100.00mF)
- Frequency 1 MHz (0.1 Hz to 999.99kHz)
- Min/Max/Average, Hold, Auto and Manual Range
- Temperature: -200 ºC to +1350 ºC (Display ºC or ºF)
- (dBm), Selectable References or (dBV)
- Peak/Crest Factor 250 μs Peak Min or Max (From 1.0 to 4.0)
- Duty Cycle: 1 % to 99 %
- TrendCapture quickly graphically displays logged data session to quickly determine whether anomalies may have occurred
- Zoom on trend provides unprecedented ability to view and analyse TrendCapture data; zoom in up to 14 times
- Selectable ac filter (Smoothing mode) helps display a steadier reading when the input signal is changing rapidly or noisy
- Adjustable recording and auto hold thresholds, specify a percentage change in the readings that begins a new event
- Large 50,000 count, 1/4 VGA display with white backlight. Multiple sets of measurement information can be simultaneously displayed at the same time.
- Logging function with expanded memory for unattended monitoring of signals over time. Using on-board TrendCapture users can graphically review logged readings without needing a PC. Store up to 15,000 recorded events.
- On board help screens for measurement functions
- Saved measurements allow you to name and recall measurements made in the field
- Multi-lingual interface
- Multiple logging sessions possible without download
- Peak capture to record transients as fast as 250 μs
Fluke 287 True-rms Logging Multimeter comes complete with a calibration Certificate Traceable to National Standards when purchased new.
Contact us for further information regarding the Fluke 287 True-rms Logging Multimeter