Fluke 289 True-RMS Logging Multimeter
The Fluke 289 True-RMS Logging Multimeter.
This Fluke Connect-compatible DMM is designed to solve complex problems in electronics, plant automation, power distribution, and electro-mechanical equipment
The Fluke 289 True-RMS Logging Multimeter is the next generation high performance industrial logging multimeter. This Fluke Connect-compatible DMM is designed to solve complex problems in electronics, plant automation, power distribution, and electro-mechanical equipment.
Let the Fluke 289 be your watchdog for systems or processes while you are off doing other jobs. Fluke 289 True-RMS Logging Multimeter provides the ability to log data and graphically review up 10,000 recorded events and logged readings with on-board TrendCapture. Zoom on trend provides a 14x zoom to view and analyse data without needing a PC.
Because the Fluke 289 True-RMS Logging Multimeter is Fluke Connect-compatible you can set it up with the ir3000 FC wireless connector (sold separately) to communicate with your iOS and Android smart devices through the Fluke Connect mobile app and monitor readings from a remote location. Or you can share readings with your team in an instant anytime, from anywhere with ShareLive™ video call. It can help you solve problems faster and minimize downtime.
Other useful features:
- 14x zoom
- AC filter (smoothing mode)
- Adjustable recording and auto hold thresholds
- 50,000 count, 1/4 VGA dot matrix display with white backlight
- Stores up to 15,000 recorded events
- Provides two-terminal 50-ohm range with 1 milliohm resolution, 10 mA source current, for measuring and comparing differences in motor winding resistance or contact resistance
- Low pass filter.
- Provides LoZ Volts, a low impedance voltage function for eliminating ghost voltages
- Features on-board help screens for measurement functions
- Real-time clock to automatically time stamp saved readings
- Relative mode to remove test lead resistance
- True-RMS AC voltage and current
- Measures up to 10 A (20 A for 30 seconds)
- 100 mF capacitance range
- Records transients as fast as 250 μs with peak capture
- Includes premium test leads, alligator clips, and amp jack plugs
Fluke 289 True-RMS Logging Multimeter comes complete with a calibration Certificate Traceable to National Standards when purchased new.
Contact us for further information regarding the Fluke 289 True-RMS Logging Multimeter