Robin-Amprobe KMP7020 RCD Tester
Robin-Amprobe KMP7020 RCD tester is designed to check for correct operation of RCD devices
Robin-Amprobe KMP7020 RCD tester is a simple to use device designed to check for correct operation of RCD devices.
The Robin-Amprobe KMP7020 RCD tester features three levels of trip currents with Fast Trip for testing applications.
A residual-current device (RCD) disconnects a circuit whenever the electric current is not balanced between the energized and the neutral conductors. The imbalance indicates that there is a leakage current outside of the system sometimes caused by the person accidentally touching the energized part of the circuit, and sometimes by lack of sufficient insulation (excessive moisture or worn out, poor quality insulation materials). RCDs are designed to
disconnect quickly to mitigate the harm caused by shocks and to avoid current leaks which may lead to fire and other dangerous situations.
Robin-Amprobe KMP7020 RCD tester features:
- Three levels of trip currents (X1/2, X1, X5) for complete range of testing applications
- Fast trip function
- 3-LED proper connection indicator
- Phase switch selection 0° and 180° for positive and negative
- semi-cycle testing
- Designed to allow testing to BS7671 IEE 17th Edition regulations
- Large display
- Safety CAT III 300V
- Complete with 3 x test lead, 3 x test probes, 3 x alligator clips, manual, strap and carrying case
Robin-Amprobe KMP7020 RCD tester comes complete with a Free Calibration Certificate Traceable to National Standards when purchased new.
Contact us for further information regarding the Robin-Amprobe KMP7020 RCD tester
|Brand||Beha - Amprobe|